Monday, August 31, 2009

Veronica Story - A Change in Climate

As we left the beach I noticed that Veronica was changing. The smile on here face, her eye contact and interest all seemed to be declining at an exponential rate until they were absent.


Something had changed. “What was it?” I wondered. We spent the next few hours having a virtually conversation-free lunch like that of an old married couple long bored of each others’ company and by having an equally silent walk around a certain San Juan suburb. As Veronica drove me back to the hotel so that I could ready for our pre-planned evening out together, I realized that Veronica had not fallen for me the way that I had fallen for her. Read More....

No comments:

Post a Comment

5 Contract Creation Tools

5 Contract Creation Tools Contract creation tools are software applications that assist businesses and individuals in drafting, negotiating,...